About Zzoma: For Patients
What is Zzoma?
The Zzoma Positional Device is an FDA-cleared positional medical device for the treatment of mild to moderate positional Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Designed by a board certified sleep physician, Zzoma is a positioner worn around your upper torso that ensures you remain comfortably positioned on your side while sleeping—normalizing sleep quality while minimizing nighttime disruption and daytime fatigue. In a multi-center clinical study, Zzoma was found to be a clinically proven effective treatment for patients with positional OSA1. Your OSA treatment shouldn’t keep you awake at night. Zzoma is an affordable and comfortable alternative to CPAP therapy. Download a printable information sheet here.
Zzoma Quick Facts:
- Only costs $189.95
- Class II (prescription only) medical device cleared by the FDA
- Used for the treatment of mild to moderate positional sleep apnea
- Designed by sleep physicians
- Clinically tested
- Cost effective
- Adjustable Velcro straps for comfort
- Stretch material for comfortable breathing
- Effective wedge shape design
- Special grip surface
- 12″ x 6″ x 4″
- For list of frequently asked question visit the FAQs page or click here
- For insurance coverage information click here
Zzoma is an effective, affordable and comfortable CPAP alternative
Although continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy is an effective treatment for positional OSA, up to 50% of CPAP users use it incorrectly on a daily basis1—citing problems like claustrophobia, mask discomfort, inability to tolerate the air pressure and/or side effects such as nasal congestion or eye irritation. In a multi-center clinical study1 of patients with positional OSA, Zzoma was found to be just as effective as CPAP therapy while allowing you to sleep comfortable on your own pillow with no mask or skin irritation. Zzoma is also an affordable alternative to CPAP therapy.
How to Purchase
Purchasing Zzoma is fast and easy. You may place an order online (BUY NOW page) 24/7 or call our toll free number (1.877.799.9662) during regular business hours. Prescriptions may be faxed (1.267.222.1000) or emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once we have a copy of your prescription and a form of payment your device will be shipped right to your door.
How Zzoma Works
- Place the device on your back and bring the straps around so they are in front of you.
- Position the device so the Velcro straps are at the level of your chest.
- Adjust the Velcro straps for fit and comfort and secure together.
- Lie on either side in a comfortable position and go to sleep.
- Catch more ZZZs with Zzoma.
Ask Your Doctor
Positional OSA can only be diagnosed by a sleep study and not all patients with OSA should be treated with the Zzoma. Zzoma is available by prescription only. Ask your doctor if the Zzoma Positional Device may be right for you.